Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle...

I say that because the first comment from most when they meet me and hear the ruminations that occur in my mind are, "I would be afraid to be inside your mind". It sounds pretty egotistical of me to say that, but trust me, my ass will always be bigger than my head. I have made a lot of posts on Facebook and the character limit has been holding me down too long. This blog is dedicated to the thoughts, encounterings (Is that even a word?! Doesn't matter. Here spelling and grammar doesn't count. In fact, more points for creativity!), cleverly changed song lyrics and customer service stories of believe it or nots from what I self-describe as a lesbian stuck in a gay man's body who is stuck in customer relation jobs that would really just like someone to hand me a mike and let me run around... and get paid for it. Run-on sentences also aren't penalized here- you will get a sticker for using penalized. Some posts may be funnier than others. Some posts may crash worse than Bret Michaels face to a set at the Tonys. See what I mean... Stay Tuned Kids.

2 comments:

  1. Mere words cannot properly convey my excitement... I've already added you to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - the bottom of your blog says "Template Images by GelatoPlus," which I misread as "Gelatopus." Sounds like a delicious sea creature distantly related to the octopus.

    ReplyDelete